The GIA iD100® combines advanced spectroscopic technology with GIA's 60 years of diamond and gemstone identification research to distinguish natural diamonds from laboratory-grown (HPHT and CVD) diamonds and diamond simulants. As of September 2019, the device's standard capabilities now include brown and blue-to-green diamond identification.Standard Features
- Colorless to near-colorless diamond identification
- NEW: Blue-to-green and brown diamond identification now included
- Automatic identification with results in <2 seconds
- Easy reading result with audio; "Pass" or "Refer" for further testing
- Tests both mounted and loose diamonds 0.9mm or greater in diameter (approx. 0.005 carat)
- Size: 165mm x 200mm x 80mm Weight: 1.02kg
Buy the GIA iD100® with the new Pink Diamond Software already preloaded
Order your new GIA iD100 with the Pink Diamond Software Upgrade preloaded onto the device by selecting the GIA iD100 Pink Diamond Bundle. This bundle includes software added on to the device that utilizes the advanced spectroscopic technology, combined with GIA's pink diamond identification research, to distinguish natural pink diamonds from laboratory-grown (HPHT and CVD) diamonds, diamond simulants and natural diamonds whose pink color is introduced by treatments involving irradiation and annealing. Get the GIA iD100’s standard and pink diamond capabilities all in one device.
If you already have a GIA iD100 or want to upgrade later, you can purchase the upgrade separately.
Usually ships in 1 business day.