The GIA iD100® combines advanced spectroscopic technology with GIA's 60 years of diamond and gemstone identification research to distinguish natural diamonds from laboratory-grown (HPHT and CVD) diamonds and diamond simulants. As of September 2019, the device's standard capabilities now include brown and blue-to-green diamond identification.
- Colorless to near-colorless diamond identification
- NEW: Blue-to-green and brown diamond identification now included
- Automatic identification with results in <2 seconds
- Easy reading result with audio; "Pass" or "Refer" for further testing
- Tests both mounted and loose diamonds 0.9mm or greater in diameter (approx. 0.005 carat)
- Size: 165mm x 200mm x 80mm Weight: 1.02kg
Usually ships in 1 business day.