Feature articles from this issue:
- The Very Deep Origin of the Worldís Biggest Diamonds by Evan M. Smith, Steven B. Shirey, and Wuyi Wang
- Gem Virtuosos: The Drehers and Their Extraordinary Carvings by Robert Weldon, Cathleen Jonathan, and Rose Tozer
- Akoya Cultured Pearl Farming in Eastern Australia by Laura M. Otter, Oluwatoosin B. A. Agbaje, Le Thi-Thu Huong, Tobias Hager, and Dorrit E. Jacob
- Accurate Reporting of Key Trace Elements in Ruby and Sapphire Using Matrix-Matched Standards by Jennifer Stone-Sundberg, Timothy Thomas, Ziyin Sun, Yunbin Guan, Zachary Cole, Randy Equall, and John Emmett
- Real-Time Microradiography of Pearls: A Comparison Between Detectors by Stefanos Karampelas, Abeer Tawfeeq Al-Alawi, and Ali Al-Attawi
- Inclusions in Natural, Synthetic, and Treated Ruby by Nathan D. Renfro, John I. Koivula, Jonathan Muyal, Shane F. McClure, Kevin Schumacher, and James E. Shigley
Every issue also includes the most up-to-date reports from the GIA Laboratory (Lab Notes) and gemologists around the world (Gem News International).
GIA students and alumni save 10% on back issues! Enter coupon code GGALUM at checkout.