Feature articles from this issue:
- Jaipur, India: The Global Gem and Jewelry Power of the Pink City by Andrew Lucas, Nirupa Bhatt, Manoj Singhania, Kashish Sachdeva, Tao Hsu, and Pedro Padua
- Synthetic Emeralds Grown by Richard Nacken in the Mid-1920s: Properties, Growth Technique, and Historical Account by Karl Schmetzer, H. Albert Gilg, and Elisabeth Vaupel
- A New Find of Danburite in the Luc Yen Mining Area, Vietnam by Le Thi-Thu Huong, Laura M. Otter, Tobias Häger, Tim Ullmann, Wolfgang Hofmeister, Ulrike Weis, and Klaus Peter Jochum
- Inclusions in Natural, Synthetic, and Treated Emerald by Nathan D. Renfro, John I. Koivula, Jonathan Muyal, Shane F. McClure, Kevin Schumacher, and James E. Shigley
- Update on Gemstone Mining in Northern Mozambique by Wim Vertriest and Vincent Pardieu
Every issue also includes the most up-to-date reports from the GIA Laboratory (Lab Notes) and gemologists around the world (Gem News International).
GIA students and alumni save 10% on back issues! Enter coupon code GGALUM and a GIA Student Number at checkout.