Feature articles from this issue:
- Naturally Colored Yellow and Orange Gem Diamonds: The Nitrogen Factor by Christopher M. Breeding, Sally Eaton-Magaña, and James E. Shigley
- Separation of Natural from Laboratory-Grown Diamond Using Time-Gated Luminescence Imaging by Colin D. McGuinness, Amber M. Wassell, Peter M.P. Lanigan, and Stephen A. Lynch
- History of the Chivor Emerald Mine, Part II (1924–1970): Between Insolvency and Viability by Karl Schmetzer, Gérard Martayan, and Andrea R. Blake
- Optical Whitening and Brightening of Pearls: A Fluorescence Spectroscopy Study by Chunhui Zhou, Tsung-Han Tsai, Nicholas Sturman, Nanthaporn Nilpetploy, Areeya Manustrong, and Kwanreun Lawanwong
- Hydrogen and Oxygen Stable Isotope Ratios of Dolomite-Related Nephrite: Relevance for its Geographic Origin and Geological Significance by Kong Gao, Ting Fang, Taijin Lu, Yan Lan, Yong Zhang, Yuanyuan Wang, and Yayun Chang
GIA students and alumni save 10% on back issues! Enter coupon code GGALUM at checkout.
Usually ships in 3-5 business days.SKU: 4302003