Feature articles from this issue:
- A Decade of Ruby from Mozambique: A Review by Wim Vertriest and Sudarat Saeseaw
- Madagascar Sapphire: Low-Temperature Heat Treatment Experiments by E. Billie Hughes and Rosey Perkins
- Black Nephrite Jade from Guangxi, Southern China by Qian Zhong, Zongting Liao, Lijian Qi, and Zhengyu Zhou
- Evidence of Rotation in Flame-Structure Pearls from Bivalves of the Tridacnidae Family by Jean-Pierre Gauthier, Jacques Fereire, and Thanh Nhan Bui
- A Pearl Identification Challenge by Nicholas Sturman, Laura M. Otter, Artitaya Homkrajae, Areeya Manustrong, Nanthaporn Nilpetploy, Kwanreun Lawanwong, Promlikit Kessrapong, Klaus Peter Jochum, Brigitte Stoll, Herman Götz, and Dorrit E. Jacob
- Inclusions in Natural, Treated, Synthetic, and Imitation Opal by Nathan D. Renfro, John I. Koivula, Jonathan Muyal, Shane F. McClure, Kevin Schumacher, and James E. Shigley
GIA students and alumni save 10% on back issues! Enter coupon code GGALUM at checkout.
Buy the opal inclusion chart from this issue
Usually ships in 3-5 business days.