Feature articles from this issue:
- Geology and Development of the Lomonosov Diamond Deposit, Northwestern Russia by Karen V. Smit and Russell Shor
- Carbonado Diamond: A Review of Properties and Origin by Stephen E. Haggerty
- Photoluminescence Mapping of Optical Defects in HPHT Synthetic Diamond by Lorne C. Loudin
- An Update on Tourmaline from Luc Yen, Vietnam by Nguy Tuyet Nhung, Le Thi Thu Huong, Nguyen Thi Minh Thuyet, Tobias Häger, Nguyen Thi Le Quyen, and Tran Thi Duyen
- Characterization of Mg and Fe Contents in Nephrite Using Raman Spectroscopy by Xiaoyan Feng, Yong Zhang, Taijin Lu, and Hui Zhang
- Inclusions in Natural, Synthetic, and Treated Sapphire by Nathan D. Renfro, John I. Koivula, Jonathan Muyal, Shane F. McClure, Kevin Schumacher, and James E. Shigley
- Big Sky Country Sapphire: Visiting Montanaís Alluvial Deposits by Tao Hsu, Andrew Lucas, Robert E. Kane, Shane F. McClure, and Nathan D. Renfro
Every issue also includes the most up-to-date reports from the GIA Laboratory (Lab Notes) and gemologists around the world (Gem News International).
GIA students and alumni save 10% on back issues! Enter coupon code GGALUM at checkout.
Usually ships in 3-5 business days.