- Sold Out
The new GIA DiamondDock® integrates years of GIA lighting research into standard daylight conditions for D-Z diamond color grading and cut evaluation supplemented with customized LED illumination to provide the proper viewing environment for additional aspects of cut evaluation.
- Integrates GIA lighting research and combines standard daylight conditions optimized by fluorescent lighting with customized LED illumination to provide proper diamond viewing
- Fully calibrated system features neutral gray color and correct lighting to neutralize and minimize ambient conditions.
- Provides optimal lighting for assessing and demonstrating to customers, the cut quality and color of different diamonds
- Emphasizes and displays a balance of brightness, fire and scintillation in diamonds
- Universal 100V-240V for global electrical compatibility
- UL and cULus listed, CE
- Approximately 29" wide x 14" deep x 19" high
Usually ships in 1 business day.
Eligible students can enter code INSTSTUD to receive a discount on one order of this product.
Sorry, currently out of stock