NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
GIA Training Module Promotion
1. TIMING: The GIA Training Module Promotion (“Promotion”) starts on Monday, August 1st, 2016 at 8:00am Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on Friday, September 9th, 2016 at 11:59pm PT (“Promotion Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, an eligible participant must download the Retailer Training Modules package and provide their name, email address, and store name to be entered into the Promotion. There is no cost to download the Retailer Training Module. Limit one (1) entry per retail store location. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, or unintelligible entries, which will be disqualified.
3. ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is only open to natural persons who are at least eighteen (18) years old or the legal age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older and residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia, and professionally engaged or employed in the field of gemology at all times during the promotion period and at the time of awarding any prize in this contest.. By entering you represent and warrant that you meet these eligibility requirements. Employees of Sponsor, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising or promotion agencies and members of their immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, and siblings), and/or those living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible to enter or to win. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations.
4. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and all decisions of the Sponsor which shall be considered final and binding.
5. SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: On or around September 10, 2016, Sponsor will randomly select two (2) winners from the eligible entrants (each a “Winner”). The Winners will be notified by email within one (1) week of the drawing at the email address provided at the time of entry. If a potential winner does not respond to an email within seventy-two (72) hours or responds and refuses the prize, or if Sponsor does not receive any information requested from such potential winner within seventy-two (72) hours from when the information is requested, then such person may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected via a random drawing. Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of the Winner before awarding any Prize. Any Winner that fails to comply with these Official Rules will be disqualified.
6. PRIZES: Two (2) prizes available. Each Winner will receive a full suite of Retailer Support Materials (the “Prize”), which includes:
- Two (2) packs of 4Cs of Diamond Quality Brochure
- Two (2) packs of Diamond Detail Pocket Cards
- Two (2) packs of Pearl Value Factors Brochure
- Two (2) packs of the Nature of Emeralds Brochure
- Two (2) packs of Understanding a Report Brochure
- One (1) Double-sided Display
- One (1) 4Cs Counter Display
- One (1) pack of Diamond Sorting Pads
The approximate retail value of each Prize is one hundred thirty-two dollars and twenty-five cents ($132.25 USD). The Prize is not for sale or re-sale. No Prize or any portion thereof is transferable or redeemable for cash. No substitutions for the Prize will be available. The Prize materials are available in various languages. Winners may express a language preference, but Sponsor makes no guarantees it will be able to comply with any language preferences.
7. CONSENT TO PUBLICITY AND USE: Except where prohibited, the Winner, by acceptance of the Prize, grants to Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates and assigns the absolute and worldwide right, license, and permission and consent to use, in any manner or media whatsoever, such Winner’s name, voice, photograph (including on web pages maintained by Sponsor of any of its subsidiaries and/or affiliates), biographical information (including, without limitation, hometown and state), and likeness for any promotional or publicity purpose, without any right of review or approval or any right to compensation.
8. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating, entrants and the Winners agree (i) to be bound by the Official Rules, (ii) that the decision of the Sponsor are final on all matters relating the Promotion, and (iii) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (“Sponsor Entities”), from any and all liability for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost, or expense whatsoever, including without limitation property damage, personal injury, and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Promotion, or possession, acceptance, and/or misuse of Prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, and/or merchandise delivery. Sponsor Entities are also not responsible if Promotion cannot take place or if the Prize cannot be awarded due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, or acts of terrorism.
10. WINNERS LIST: A list of the Winners will be posted on the Retailer Support Program website, approximately thirty (30) days after the end of the Promotion Period for a 30-day period.
11. SPONSOR: The “Sponsor” of this Promotion is Gemological Institute of America Inc., The Robert Mouawad Campus, 5345 Armada Drive, Carlsbad, CA 92008.