- Natural-Color Pink, Purple, Red, and Brown Diamonds: Band of Many Colors by Sally Eaton-MagaÒa, Troy Ardon, Karen V. Smit, Christopher M. Breeding, and James E. Shigley
- The History and Reconstruction of the Amber Room by Russell Shor
- Corundum with Spinel Corona from The Tan Huong-Truc Lau Area in Northern Vietnam by Nguyen Ngoc Khoi, Christoph A. Hauzenberger, Chakkaphan Sutthirat, Duong Anh Tuan, Tobias H‰ger, and Nguyen Van Nam
- The Color Origin of Gem Diaspore: Correlation to Corundum by Che Shen and Ren Lu
- The Gemological Characteristics of Pipi Pearls Reportedly from Pinctada maculate by Nanthaporn Nilpetploy, Kwanreun Lawanwong, and Promlikit Kessrapong
- Inclusions in Natural, Synthetic, and Treated Diamond by Nathan D. Renfro, John I. Koivula, Jonathan Muyal, Shane F. McClure, Kevin Schumacher, and James E. Shigley
GIA students and alumni save 10% on back issues! Enter coupon code GGALUM at checkout.
Usually ships in 3-5 business days.