Feature articles from this issue:
- Natural-Color Blue, Gray, and Violet Diamonds: Allure of the Deep by Sally Eaton-Magaña, Christopher M. Breeding, and James E. Shigley
- Black Diamonds from Marange (Zimbabwe): A Result of Natural Irradiation and Graphite Inclusions by Karen V. Smit, Elina Myagkaya, Stephanie Persaud, and Wuyi Wang
- An Early Byzantine Engraved Almandine from the Garibpet Deposit, Telangana State, India: Evidence for Garnet Trade Along the Ancient Maritime Silk Road by H. Albert Gilg, Karl Schmetzer, and Ulrich Schüssler
- Cultured Pearls from Lake Kasumigaura: Production and Gemological Characteristics by Ahmadjan Abduriyim
- Gemological Characterization of Sapphires from Yogo Gulch, Montana by Nathan D. Renfro, Aaron C. Palke, and Richard B. Berg
- Features of Synthetic Diamonds by Sally Eaton-Magaña and Christopher M. Breeding
GIA students and alumni save 10% on back issues! Enter coupon code GGALUM at checkout.
Usually ships in 3-5 business days.