Feature articles from this issue:
- A Quantitative Description of the Causes of Color in Corundum by Emily V. Dubinsky, Jennifer Stone-Sundberg, and John L. Emmett
- The Evolution of Chinese Jade Carving Craftsmanship by Mingying Wang and Guanghai Shi
- Color Characteristics of Blue to Yellow Beryl from Multiple Origins by Yang Hu and Ren Lu
- History of the Chivor Emerald Mine, Part I (1880–1925): From Rediscovery to Early Production by Karl Schmetzer, Gérard Martayan, and Jose Guillermo Ortiz
- Rhodonite-Pyroxmangite from Tanatz Alp, Switzerland by Franca Caucia, Luigi Marinoni, Maria Pia Riccardi, Omar Bartoli, and Maurizio Scacchetti
GIA students and alumni save 10% on back issues! Enter coupon code GGALUM at checkout.
Usually ships in 3-5 business days.