MULTISPEC Shortwave and Longwave UV Lamp and Viewing Cabinet Set
- Sold Out
Separate diamond from simulants, sapphire and emerald from synthetics, ruby from garnet, and natural gems from glass/synthetic spinel. This lamp and cabinet set can be used for estimating fluorescence intensity for diamonds when used in conjunction with the GIA Fluorescence Reference Block.
- Quick start, no flicker, increased lamp life
- 4-watt shortwave and longwave tubes and UV filter provide the necessary illumination for fluorescence testing
- Viewing cabinet acts like a miniature darkroom minimizing ambient light
- Cabinet measures approximately 8"x4.5"x4". Contrast Control Spectacles block ultraviolet radiation
- Universal 100V-240V for global electrical compatibility.
Caution: Protect your skin and eyes from ultraviolet rays. Always wear Contrast Control Spectacles. Never look into the illuminated lamp.
Usually ships in 1 business day.
Eligible students can enter code STUDKIT to receive a discount on one order of this product.
Sorry, currently out of stock